Sunday, September 7, 2008

{Thank You- in advance}

I have been trying to sum up my feelings about spring. The weather hasn't quite set in. We still have the rain and wind chill. I came across a blog today, where the author expressed her desire to teach her children to be polite. As an example she wanted to start sending out more Thank You cards. She had some entitled "So Sorry for not saying THANK YOU"

I want to adopt this example setting pattern in my life and send out more hand written greetings. Especially for my children to follow. I'm really not much of an emailer - probably for the fact I'm in two minds and really want to say it with pen and paper and never really get round to it, but I also see the convenience of email.

I'm listening to Eden & James in the other room. Watching MULAN - a new family favourite and the most the watched is four times in one day before I sent them out for fresh air (with sticks in hand to practise). Eden is soo patience with James as he asks her a hundred q's through the film. Like "Why is she sad?", or "who's that man?" I am suprised for two reasons. One: I'm sure that James already knows the answers - he has watched it about 20 times and Two: Eden's ability to understand the film and the messages in it. She is so proud that Mulan is a Hero and wants to be like her too.

Don't worry photos to come....

No comments: