Monday, May 26, 2008

{Pen & Paper - and a bit of stampin}

On Friday I was really in a "Do It Now" mood, so I decided to write three letters. I hear people put it down as one of their "to do things", so I added it to mine and finally accopmlished it. I have to admit that the beautiful weather helped me get inspired. So with pen & paper in hand I wrote and wrote, and three days later I am going to put them in the mail (I finally have addresses for them all, and stamps). One is to Uncle Stevie serving in the Melbourne East, Australia mission. This coming month he will have been out one year, and it'll be my first pen & paper letter to him. Otherwise he only gets quick emails. And for those of you reading my blog, the other two are going out to a family member and a dear friend. So check your mailboxes ENJOY....



So don't delay, go out and write today!!!

No comments: