Friday, May 9, 2008

{Rain at the Cemetery}

Today found us at a funeral for Nigel's family. He was asked to lead the funeral services. I was happy to stay in the car with three sleeping kids (if we were home there would've been an extra sleeping body, myself). All was well until James awoke and cried, so his sister awoke and then lucky last, Isaac awoke and it was mad fogging going on in the car. Unfortunately rain kept all four of us inside, lest the kids get sick and my hair gets frizzy! The later eventually occurred when James needed to use the bathrooms!!!

Seeing as my hair had gone frizzy I decided to venture out and look up my great-grandparents headstones. We eventually came across them (half a cemetery later), and now have the chance to clean their stone. Will be a first for myself, so let me know if you have any great tips for cleaning it. Perhaps I shall "google" that.

Wish we were back here - Beautiful Cook Islands. My husbands calling, we are off on a date.

No comments: