Monday, July 28, 2008

{Days of Winter: No.3}

This winter day found us at a birthday party. Cupcake and craft making.

Eden's MasterpeiceMaking fruit Kebabs
The Birthday girl with her finished box
It was a really great, busy day. Speakg of busy, I was having a discussion with Nigel the other night about how I often hear people saying "we have been so busy latley" and I thought about this. Life is meant to be busy. Heavenly Father designed it so that six days we would labour and on the seventh we would rest. However, I think the general perspective is that six days we rest and labour for one day. In saying this, balance is the key and not running faster than we have strength. Which leads onto my next thought, Order. There must be order in all things. Boy do I know what its like when there is Chaos. Don't believe in chaotic order, as one of my friends put it. Things get done 10 times faster when there is order. Simple rule - but it back where you found it. this only workd though when things are in order to start off with. ENJOY YOUR LIFE

No comments: